Google Bard AI is a large language model (LLM) chatbot developed by Google AI. It is trained on a massive dataset of text and code, and can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way. Bard is still under development, but it has learned to perform many kinds of tasks, including:
- Following instructions and completing requests thoughtfully.
- Using knowledge to answer questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.
- Generating different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
Bard is powered by PaLM 2, a 540-billion parameter LLM that is one of the largest and most powerful language models ever created. PaLM 2 is trained on a massive dataset of text and code from the real world, which gives Bard a broad and deep understanding of the world around it.
Bard is currently in early access, and is available to a limited number of users. However, Google plans to make Bard more widely available in the future.
Here are some examples of what Bard can do:
- Bard can write different kinds of creative content, such as poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
- Bard can translate languages.
- Bard can answer your questions in an informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.
- Bard can help you with your work or studies by providing information, generating ideas, and completing tasks.
- Bard can be a fun and engaging companion to chat with.
If you are interested in trying Bard, you can sign up for the early access waitlist on the Google AI website.